MUSHROOMS & CHILLI
Mushrooms & Chilli or Iranian Figs WITH Wanderer HoneyFresh Honey
- frying pan
- 4 Medium mushrooms
- 250 gr Steak, lamb, chicken or sausages
- 30 ml Wine or Verjuice
- 1 Small fresh chilli
- 50 ml Vegetable Water
- 100 gr Frozen baby peas
- Cook mushrooms in butter in the frying pan, put aside, keeping warm.
- Cook meat to your liking, then put it aside, keeping warm.
- Using the pan juices, add wine or verjuice, then reduce the heat & add 4 pieces of mushroom & cut a piece of the chilli to your liking (if you like a lot more chilli, add fresh chilli)
- To increase the sauce amount, add vegetable water – not a lot – to help reconstitute the mushroom & chilli. Then add frozen baby peas.